Office of the Registrar
Welcome to the Office of the Registrar at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. The Office of the Registrar upholds the integrity of our student’s records. We strive to provide a high level of service to students, faculty, administration and alumni. We are responsible for the maintenance of student’s academic permanent records management of the student information system, and enforcement of academic policies, including the Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
The Office of the Registrar provides a range of services including academic records, student status, registration, enrollment, scheduling clerkships and electives, transcripts, and degree verification.
- Change of Demographic-Biographic Information
- Update to Diploma Name
- Transcript Request
- Registration for Pre-clinical Years 1 and 2
- Registration for Clinical Years 3 and 4
- Registration Holds
- Change of Status
- National Student Clearinghouse
- Authorization for Release of Personal Information and Educational Records
- Enrollment Verification Letters and Letters of Good Standing
- Jury Duty Postponement Letter Request
- In-School Loan Deferment Request
- USMLE STEP Exams Application Processing and Verification